Time to replace your water heater? Trust the licensed professionals of First Chicago Plumbing to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Replacing your water heater shouldn’t be a hassle. Whether you’re looking to upgrade to tankless or your old water heater has suddenly stopped working, First Chicago Plumbing is here to help.
Contact us for a free estimate, and we’ll discuss your options to help you decide what’s best for your situation, including how you can save up to $500 if you switch to tankless.*
Learn more below about how a tank water heater compares to the benefits of a tankless one.
- More energy efficient. It’s proven that tankless water heaters are on average 22% more efficient than regular storage tank water heaters.
- Lasts longer. The average lifespan of a tankless water heater unit is between 20-30 years compared to 10-15 years for a tank water heater.
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds of dollars per year on your utility bills. Heating water is the second most expensive utility cost, so it’s a great way to cut back on those expenses.
- Space saving. Traditional water heaters are large, at about 60 inches tall and 24 inches wide. Tankless units are 28 inches by 20 inches, meaning they will fit just about anywhere in your home. They’ll even mount right on a wall.
- Cannot flood your home. Simply because it does not store any water.